Re: [wg-b] Second Circuit on First Amendment Analysis of Domain Names

Not sure how you jump to that conclusion. The court calls for ""particularistic,
context-sensitive analysis that is appropriate here, including analyses of
the domain name itself, the way the domain name is being used, the
motivations of the author of the website in question, the contents of the
website, and so on." Exclusions are mechanical and not context-sensitive,
obviously.