[wg-b] this is joe baptista posing as alvestrand in my continued consorshipprotest.

I can see the conversation is getting thin in here.

And that the dnsolistadmin not the lovely roberto have answered my
questions concerning censorhsip.

IBM is really going to get screwed hard by your lack of attention to
details.

Censorship is a brutal hardship on those who need it.

Regards
jb