RE: [wg-b] How would .fame work?

It seems to me that the FAME scheme might be better implemented in an LDAP
or WHOIS service. I see the net effect of FAME being a rapid and universal
lookup capability that advertises which marks are famous. IMHO, this is a
borderline mis-use of the DNS. In addition, the DNS itself doesn't give
anough information about the mark holder. What I'm saying here is that there
are technical implementaion issues with this scheme.