RE: [wg-b] Reality checks [the grateful dead(hits)]

For the sake of completeness, I would add that I can find nothing improper
on the face of it with Porsche objecting to porschebank.com or
porschelynn.com, or the Academy objecting to theoscars.com. Nothing in these
domain name is a clear message.

Steve Hartman
Nabisco, Inc.