Re: [wg-b] I fear that we may have no solutions.....

At 08:29 07.12.99 -0800, Ellen Rony wrote:

>Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
> >The most intense of those are the Time and Warner position papers.
> >The papers from me and Eileen Rony give suggested solutions, but not
> >solutions that would satisfy Time and Warner
>
>That would be Eileen Kent, not Ellen Rony.  I have not submitted a position
>paper to this working group.
My most sincere apologies; the lame excuse I can offer is that in the place
I have them all listed after each other, the list of subjects said
"Position paper from Ei" - I *thought* I remembered the name.

I should have known better than to send without checking.

                        Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no