Re: [wg-b] www.bye-bye-aol.com

A classic example of how a political or commercial statement can be
interwoven into a domain name alongside a famous trademark. The domain name
world is in for many, many more of these -- good and bad. Unless we can
forge a bullet-proof policy that protects free speech AND at the same time
curtails abusive behavior, we're going to have years and years of
litigation and stress over these issues.

I wonder what AOL's team of lawyers say about this.

Jeff Shrewsbury
Info Avenue