RE: [wg-b] Extension in time frames for papers

Yes, extention can mean the difference between any proposal at all vs. no
proposals ever. I already have a slipping contract proposal this week. I
could use a slipping political proposal to match that <grin>. I seem to be
collecting slipping proposals these days.<sigh>