Re: Fw: [wg-b] ICANN & Working Group B - History and Structure

Dennis
It is unfortunate that you feel compelled to resign. I hope you'll reconsider.

I acknowledge the problems you identify below, but I do not feel that M. Palage is
responsible for them. I am too busy to fully explain my reasons (that is part of the
problem all of us face).

--MM