RE: [wg-b] Re: Nature of answer to question B

PS. Let me clarify (terseness is going to hang me yet). I still maintain
that the root-registry should not be involved in a UDRP, either for or
against. However, I see nothing wrong with ICANN running UDRP as a separate
*optional* service offering, completely independent of a root-registry. UDRP
should not be a precondition of registering a new TLD, not should it be
mandated for TLD registries.

Actually, I have nothing against a UDRP ... as long as it isn't mandatory.