Re: [wg-b] LA Meeting

On 14 October 1999, "Michael D. Palage" <mpalage@infonetworks.com> wrote:

>When would the working group like to get together for a round table
>discussion. Monday afternoon/evening is full because as secretary of the
>registrar constituency I must chair that meeting. Tuesday has been set aside
>for the meeting of DNSO Constituencies Work Groups. I think Tuesday morning
>is best since the general assembly meeting will be in the afternoon.
>
>Any feedback?

Just that I hope any discussions will be recorded, either electronically
or via some secretary, and presented to the list, since not everyone
can attend.  Also a wish that any decisions made or proposals put forth
be resubmitted to the entire list before any action is taken or
decisions finalized.

Thanks.

--
Mark C. Langston