Re: [wg-b] Recent US Case Law

Martin B. Schwimmer wrote:

> I would encourage the group to contemplate a strong endorsement of good
> registration practices and a fair UDRP in the place of devoting resources
> to an exclusion process.

I concur with the essential points of Schwimmer's analysis.Exclusions manage to
be both overly broad and insufficiently protective at the same time.
As for his conclusion (above) we may have some disagreements about what
constitutes "good registration practices and a fair UDRP," but perhaps that's a
problem for another working group.