Re: The Fame Claim List -was [wg-b] notification as compromise?

Hi, I intend to prove my mark is famous. I have $12 in annual sales and I
spend $1.20 in promoting the mark.

Hi, I intend to prove my mark is famous, I have $12 billion in annual sales
and I spend $1.2 billion in promoting the mark.

Sales figures and Advertising figures are relevant evidence in proving
fame.  See, for example, WIPO paragrpah 284.