Re: [wg-b] Preliminary Questions

agreed (remember, to me, that's a conditional "no" in your first sentence).
 ok, so what does the rest of the group think - if there is a comfort level
in the ability of the udrp and registration policies to prevent and resolve
disputes, is the effort of the exclusion process justified by the extra
protection?