[wg-b] Do you agree with HTA?

Short, sweet, and to the point.
I agree. I don't see how exceptions can be made. I think the famous marks
must relie on dispute resolution to mitigate the problems and to continue
to relie on the courts when necessary. I believe that the dispute reolution
policy will do much to minimize the wholesale, blatant fraud that goes on
routinely. And that would be a good start.

Can the introduction of new gtld's mitigate the problem? Can the new gtlds
be given the same categories as trademarks? Is your name your trademark?

I don't think there's anyone who can come up with a -workable- exceptions
policy. Are there other ways to satisfy the concerns of the I.P.C.?

Eileen