[wg-b] Some additional questions

To WG-B
As promised, I have returned from Santiago and would like to add a few more
questions for this group to discuss.   As someone who has been following this
debate for some time, I would like to work the group on the following issues:

a) What is the status of national and international famous marks legislation
today -- compared the trademark infringement, is the dilution/famous marks
concept as widely or well accepted?

b) How was the famous marks/Chapter 4 section accepted by the panel of
experts, and what concerns if any did they have?

c) What are the concerns or dangers of adopting the WIPO Chapter 4 proposals
for the domain name activities of noncommercial, small business and
individual domain name holders?

Thank you,
Kathryn Kleiman
Association for Computing Machinery's Internet Governance Committee
Names Council Representative, DNSO Noncommercial Domain Name Holders
Constituency