From: ncvote@dnso.org [mailto:ncvote@dnso.org]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 3:33 AM
To: rcochetti@verisign.com
Subject: Motion-UDRP-ToR

REQUEST: This ballot is From: 'ncvote@dnso.org' -- please reply without CC
to any list.
REQUEST: Put 'x' between brackets face to your choice
IMPORTANT: Please do not strip ballot,
IMPORTANT: it  MUST start with line BEGIN:
IMPORTANT: it  MUST end   with line END__:
IMPORTANT: and MUST contain all lines in between.

 BEGIN:b07:K601cZ:Roger_Cochetti:rcochetti@verisign.com:SVP-reply
 b07:K601cZ:[ ] I agree on the UDRP Review ToR motion
 b07:K601cZ:[ ] I disagree on the UDRP Review ToR motion
 b07:K601cZ:[X ] I abstain
 END__:b07:K601cZ:Roger_Cochetti:rcochetti@verisign.com:SVP-reply

Motion to the UDRP Review Terms of Reference.
Moved by Milton Mueller, seconded by Tony Holmes:

 The provision in the UDRP Review Terms of Reference
 excluding from participation members of the "small
 drafting committee" that worked on the original
 UDRP is rescinded.