Thanks!! A-K

Date: 31 Jul 1999 03:35:00 +0900 From:
vote01@dnso.org<vote01@dnso.org> Subject: VOTE-1999073020
To: h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp<h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp>

Vote Subject:  WG-A ------------------------------------------------- In relation
with Article VI-B 2. d of ICANN Bylaws I consider that

[X] WG-A has produced a set of recommendations that     shall be
forwarded to the Board of Directors     as a community consensus
recommendation

[ ] WG-A has produced a set of recommendations that
    shall NOT be forwarded to the Board of Directors
    as community consensus recommendations

[ ] WG-A has produced a set of recommendations, among
    which only the following shall be forwarded
    as community consensus recommendations:

        [ ] 1
        [ ] 2
        [ ] 3
        [ ] 4
        [ ] 5

Please note that you can provide a dissenting opinion in case the
recommenations are forwarded as such to the BoD despite your
vote
to the contrary. These opinions will be attached to the report.

TEXT OF THE REPORT AND RECOMENDATIONS:
     http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990729.WGA-report.html