- Vittorio Bertola is the former Chair of the icannatlarge.com
Interim Steering Group
and has been Member of the Executive Committee of the Italian
Naming Authority, elected
by the Assembly.
- Vivek Durai is a lawyer from Mumbai (Bombay), India, interested
in the global evolution
of communications infrastructure and currently researching the
regulatory framework for
convergence in India.
- Michael Geist is a law professor at the University of Ottawa
specializing in Internet and
e-commerce law. He has twice been elected to the board of the
Registration Authority, CIRA, and has published a study on the
fairness of ICANN's UDRP.
- Satyajit Gupta is a student at the National Law School of India
in Bangalore, a member
of the Computer Society of India and has been a remote
participant in most of the public
- Richard Henderson is from Berkhamsted, UK. He has initiated
site devoted to fairness in the distribution of names in the new
top level domains.
- Hans Klein is Chairman of the Board of Computer Professionals for
and an assistant professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Joanna Lane, resident in New York, is an active participant in
the DNSO General Assembly
and has been a member of the DNSO Working Group on Review.
- James Love is the director of the Consumer Project on Technology
(CPT) based in Washington,
DC. He has been a candidate for the DNSO seat on the ICANN Board.
- Jefsey Morfin has been active in data network systems and TLD
namespaces, has been a
candidate for the ICANN Board and chairs the France@Large association.
- Judith Oppenheimer is the publisher of ICB Toll Free News, an
information source on
toll-free and vanity phone numbers, ENUM and the domain name industry.
- YJ Park has been a member of the DNSO Names Council for the
Name Holders Constituency. She has chaired the DNSO Working
Group on Review and has been
chairing the Multilingual Internet Name Consortium.