About New DNSO.ORG Mailing lists

Javier and all,

  Thank you for providing this information.  Very helpful indeed.
In addition I would add it is very interesting to note the current
changes in the lists rule. Note Singular denotation.

  However I have a few questions:

1.) Whom is the moderator of this list?
2.) What governs the Rule that you mention here?
3.) To my knowledge there is no Names council yet as those
     folks must be elected.  When did this change, and what was the
     criterion for that supposed change?

Javier SOLA wrote:

> Discuss@dnso.org and participants@dnso.org will be shut down any minute.
>
> While propagation of the new IP address takes place, it will not be
> possible to subscribe to the new list. It may take up to 24 hours.
>
> Please check the www.dnso.org website. If you directly reach the actual
> pages of the dnso.org site, then you may subscribe to the new lists. If
> what appears in your screen is an intermediary page at the old website,
> then you are not yet be able to subscribe to lists.
>
> Please make sure you read the policy for the new list at the
> http://www.dnso.org site. I am copying it here.

> to the official "comments" lists will be considered as received by the
> Names Council.
>
> Anybody can subscribe to this list, however he Names Council reserves the
> right to remove subscribers from the list -after a warning- if they use the
> list  it to slander or insult others.

> Javier

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com