Re: .us - various issues

Russ and all,

  I thought I would share your experiences regarding the .US as it relates
to ISI's management of it, with some other lists as I have also experienced
similar experiences with ISI and also the IANA and now ICANN as well...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894