RE: Selective Censorship perhaps on discuss@dnso.org? was:Re: [IFWP] Re: Registrar Constituency meeting - Berlin

I can't say anything conclusive. If this were going on then I can see no
way to prove it. However, given the characters involved, I am more
inclined to believe incompetance than malfeasance. The lists seem to be
broken in an undetected manner. That all the DNS lists are having
problems would seem to indicate some problem on my end. However, I just
finished rewiring the machine room this weekend  (consolidated all my
telecom gear into one UPS'd rack) and have found nothing wrong with
either hardware or software. Also, the SSL, SAMBA, APACHE, and SSH lists
are coming in just fine. Only these political lists seem to be having
trouble.

The fact that the Dallas POP, of Netcom, is being RBL'd comes as no
suprise. In fact, it is long over-due, IMHO and NOI. It has been a
consistent source of whack-a-mole-spam for some years.