Re: WEB.EDU registered by non university?

All,

Christopher Ambler wrote:

> >  I wonder if Mr. Amblers "Religious" university is a accredited
> >4 year degree-granting universtiy?  Chris, care to comment?
>
> While I normally have "Jeff Williams" in my kill file, this message
> was pointed out to me.

  It is obvious here that Mr. Amblers rancorous behavior is yet
again in full force, judging from this retort.  Not that this is
unexpected, all be it repulsive and a flagrant display of
inappropriate behavior in the extreme.

> So, just in case there's a question about it - indeed, I paid my
> money to the Universal Life Church, and I do, in fact, hold the
> position of head of a 4-year religious university. Any of you can
> do so as well - I believe some of you have mentioned in the
> past that you have.

  This however does not answer the original question which I
posed.  In fact it appears very much like as skirting of that
questions entirely.  No small wonder however.  (See above
my questions for further clarity).

> My initial registration and denial of web.edu was to prove a
> point about chartered TLDs. But with the granting of web.edu
> to a non-university, my position on it has changed, and I
> find myself in a position to call NSI's behaviour in this matter
> to task.

  PLease provide evidence that said entity granted this Domain Name
is NOT a university.  Or is this just another grandstanding attempt of
which you are very famous for.

> Christopher

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com