[Fwd: Yet another John Charles Broomfield? How many are there? Re: jbroom@MANTA.OUTREMER.COM,]

Brian and all,

  Brian, consider you request done here.  I also entirely agree
with your evaluation and have often thought along these lines
myself.  It may be that the attention span of some is limited
or the memory and referencing skills are lacking in others
cases.  I do not know if this is true however.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Jeff,

  Yes indeed you have on many occasions form the postings that you have so
kindly copied to me or otherwise forwarded.  It is amazing to me that some
of these list participants have not paid much closer attention.  It may be,
that
given some of the rather repulsive attitudes displayed by some of these
participants they are blinded by their own shortcomings and behavior disorders
of various sorts.

  Again Jeff, as s always plesase forward this to those same relevant lists.

Respectfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet