Re: Proof! (fwd) [Advisory Notice from IHOJ] Subject:UnsavoryIndividules "NetKooks"

Dear Readers,

Javier SOLA <jsola@aui.es> wrote  04/15/99 04:26AM

>>William X. Walsch
>>Mike Roberts (ICANN Interim Board CEO)
>>Joe Simms
>>Kent Crispin
>>Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse
>>D. Crocker
>>Robert Shaw ( ITU )
>>Bret A. Fausett
>>Christopher Ambler
>>Amadeu Abril i Abril
>>Roberto Gaetano
>>Antony Van Couvering
>>Kevin J. Connolly

>Darn, I though I would make Jeff's list. I will have to try harder for next
>year.

>>Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet
>>Communications
>>Affairs and Policy
>>Advisory council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy, European
>>Union

>This body does not exist. I advice some more research for next try.

>Javier

Thank you, Javier :-)  Were it not for your reply to the message, I'd not have known of this interesting diversion (I only regret that killfiles do no more than consign messages to cyberhell instead of having a RW effect).

I'm really honored beyond words to have made this list.  Those of my list-comrades I've had the pleasure of meeting in person (most of you, come to think of it) know that's not a statement I make lightly.  If it matters, I believe that Javier and Don Heath belong on this list, too :-)

Would anyone else on the list care to jump on the subpoena bandwagon??  You can e-mail me _off list_ and I'll set it up.

Jeff Williams delenda est.

KJC

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to helpdesk@rspab.com