Re: [Advisory Notice from IHOJ] Subject: Unsavory Individules "NetKooks"

Gee, surprise surprise.

And look at the headers....most interesting indeed.  One more address
to add to the kook filter.

And look at his sig :

Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet
Communications
Affairs and Policy
Advisory council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy, European
Union

And he is posting from the same ISP as our buddy Jeffey.

Isn't this the same person who supposedly attended Singapore, but
surprisingly no one who was there seems to remember meeting.  For
someone in such an exhalted position as his, one would expect people
to know him.

BTW, this is the same person that was supposedly "with Gallup" and
involved in the Gallup polling of INEG.

Another fantasy of the person playing the role of Jeffrey A. Williams,
and now doing a dual role as Brian Hollingsworth.

<sign>  One more to add to the JeffW website.......

BTW, PLEASE put a website up.  Give me a reason to get a subpoena of
Netcom's customer records and trace your real identity.  Just give me
one good reason.

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services