Re: the Individual Domain Name Owners constituency

At 02:06 12/04/99 -0400, Michael wrote:
>Sorry, wrong article.
>
>Section 3:  THE CONSTITUENCIES
>  The Board shall recognize a Constituency (including the initial
>Constituencies described in (b) below) by a
>majority vote, whereby the Constituency shall be deemed to exist for
>purposes of these Bylaws.

And also note this "open door" phrase on the ICANN website (do I see
Esther's hand here?):

Self-organized groups other than the initial groups set forth above may be
recognized by the
     ICANN Board as DNSO constituency groups upon a proper showing pursuant
to criteria to be
     determined. The ICANN Board should periodically review the status of
the constituency groups to
     determine whether all DNSO interests are adequately represented.

Can we count you in, Arnold?

>Einar Stefferud
>Dan Steinberg
>Kevin Kelly