Re: constituency formation

Rick H. Wesson a écrit:

> where are the discussions taking place about the formation of the various
> constituencys?

I'm not very sure, myself, Rick. There have been notices of
conferences in New Zealand and Canada, for the business and
trademarks people. As to the ISPs, registries, TLDs, and
non-commercial, your guess is as good as mine. But we can be certain
they are organizing. Unfortunately, as usual, ICANN's done nothing
to facilitate this important activity, so it's very disorganized.
Roberto Gaetano suggested using the DNSO.org website as a
coordination center, which seemed like a good idea, but then a
dampener was thrown over that when someone (Amadeu?) said it had
been givent to ICANN. Then ICANN said they weren't ready to maintain
it, so ...phut!

Looks like we'll all find out in Berlin, as a big surprise, who's
been organizing what.