Re: Constituencies

Roberto Gaetano a écrit:

> Noted.
> May I just suggest to find a more ... user-friendly acronim.
> After the IAHC and the IFWP, we don't need another unpronounceable thing ;>)

I'm afraid we're stuck with it for the moment. Those are the
initials of the name given it by ICANN (and a pretty good name,
too). If we change the acronym, we'd have to change the name, with
all the ramifications that would entail (and the endless arguments
on the lists). I think it's the lesser evil to just leave it as it
is, don't you?

> Who is keeping the site up-to-date?
> Off my memory it was Bob Shaw.

Up-to-date? You must be joking. No one's touched it for weeks, maybe
months. But, sure, go ahead and try Bob Shaw, what's to lose?