Re: [IFWP] Re: ???

At 04:28 AM 3/16/99 -0500, Michael Sondow wrote:
>Roeland M.J. Meyer a écrit:
>>
>> I'm still going over the evidence, but ICANN internalizing the DNSO
>> kind of shoots DNSO.ORG in both feet.
>
>Do you mean DNSO.org, or "the DNSO"? :)

That's exactly what I meant. The DNSO is NOT DNSO.ORG from what I see. The
DNSO function is being instantiated in an internal ICANN structure
favouring NONE of the competing camps.

Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:rmeyer@mhsc.com
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!