Fw: cr> DNRC WIPO Press Release

I urge everyone to consider the situation at hand and to
avoid wasting any more of your valuable time. Imagine if
you were an American Indian and each day brought news
of more and more groups and meetings being formed by
out-of-touch Europeans who had decided that they knew
how you needed to live. You could be pulled from your
peaceful homes to the cement, smog-filled worlds they
are creating to only find that your culture and heritage are
ripped from your souls as you are forced to conform to a
bunch of rules that you have already proven do not apply
to your people. Sure there are some "Indians" who have
now defected and who are being paid like royalty to be
the stooges of those who seek to destroy the Internet
culture and homogenize it into the party-line of those who no
longer choose to think or walk on the paths of freedom....
....this does not mean that you have to follow...you have a
choice...I once again suggest that you walk away...

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - UNIR and COM worlds @ http://www.activeworlds.com
vPC + C+@ + IPv8 + 2,048 TLDs...this network solution is simple...
http://www.ddj.com/articles/index/author/idx10133.htm