Re: Chopped liver no more! Was Re: do we want......?

My calendar is on on March 18-19 for a meeting i NoCal...\Stef

>From your message Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:53:46 -0500:
}
}Ellen,
}
}As you know, these things are pretty random, with sometimes unfortunate
}side-effects.  And I  know this is not a solution (just an amelioration) but
}I'd be happy to meet with you (and whomever you can round up) the next time
}I'm in California, on March 18, if you can find your way to San Francisco.
}FWIW, I'll be coming in from the IETF meeting in Minneapolis.
}
}Esther
}
}