Re: Can we make one list for the dnso discussion?

Well, I have several times proposed using <LIST@IFWP.ORG> for this
singular purpose, since it has been rescued, and even suggested
adoption of the ORSC civil discourse rules, with a new panel of
referees to handle complaints.  I even nominated the referees, but I
forget who they were.  I recall that they were people who seemed to
care a great deal about the referees being fairminded and fair.

Cheers...\Stef

>From your message Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:18:42 +1200:
}
}Dear all,
}
}Many are getting sick of the need for crossposting.
}What about the first goodwill compromise to make and choose one list for
}this DNSO compromise discussion?
}
}Would all listmembers agree to be merged on one list?
}
}Volonteer to set it up?
}Polite behaviour rules?
}Joop Teernstra