Re: Draft New Draft

Stef,

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Einar Stefferud wrote:

> Or stop arguing about it on the lists!

That is the best idea.

> And, in any case, a challenge has been mounted and it needs to be
> answered.

A challenge has been issued, but that doesn't mean it has to be answered.

However,

For the .NA ccTLD Manager (in the RFC1591 sense) I repeat my support for
RFC1591, the IATLD of which I am a founding member and for the Paris
Draft, of which I was (and still am)  hoping to be a founding supporter
:-)-O.

On behalf of the Namibian Internet Development Foundation I do the same.

el