RE: ISOC -Reply -Reply -Reply

Javier,

I see that you're all for participatory democracy except when the
participants don't suit your fancy.  Then you'll happily put them in jail.
Is insulting someone a crime in Spain?  Luckily, in the United States it is
usually still legal.  If calling American lawyers avaricious were criminal,
half of the country would be in jail.  If calling someone a racist were
criminal, so would the other half.  Now, what exactly are the charges you'd
press?

Antony