Re: Draft New Draft

On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 11:15:14PM -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

[...]
> This is a perfect example of a situation where the so called "sovereign"
> language Kent Crispin seems to want to enshrine can be abused.

I have proposed no such language.  My position has been that *no*
language about sovereignty, pro or con, should be included.

[...]

> This is just one example of how far some people can use some of the policies
> Kent has proposed to abuse the rights of others.

I have proposed no policies, and in fact the keystone of my whole
position has been that the DNSO founding documents should contain no
statements of policy.

> These are a couple of the reasons I am absolutely opposed to the language he
> has proposed.

I have proposed no language on this topic.  I proposed the removal
of language proposed by Antony and others.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair				"Do good, and you'll be
kent@songbird.com				lonesome." -- Mark Twain