Re: Draft New Draft

On 09-Feb-99 Kent Crispin wrote:
>  The set of constituencies named are explicitly an initial set of
>  constituencies, and other constituencies can be added.  There is a
>  more general constituency (the "non-commercial" constituency) that
>  is a natural home for public interest organizations.  However, it
>  might be a perfectly reasonable thing to create a public interest
>  constituency in its own right -- I have no problem with that.

But of course, they must select between the "At Large" and the defined
constituency.  Meaning they can belong to one, but not both.

Whereas trademark interests get to belong to at least 2.......

<sarcasm on>

Sounds like a real good plan based on strong principles of fairness to me.

<sarcasm off>

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 08-Feb-99
Time: 22:08:31
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977