Re: Draft comparison

Einar Stefferud wrote:
>I stongly agree that you should keep all drafts for the historical
>record to prevent further rewriting of DNSO history!

I'm pleased that you find these comparisons so useful.

The two proposals that have been submitted to ICANN (DNSO.ORG of 2/5 and
Paris Draft of 2/4) are now posted at www.domainhandbook.com/comp-dnso.html

Earlier draft versions are posted at
www.domainhandbook.com/comp-dnso.bak.html, except the ORSC/AIP merged draft
of January 30.   A page with more than five columns of text is just too
difficult to read, so I haven't figured out how to add that one.  Smaller
text?  Ideas?

Each page links to the other.

Ellen Rony                                                     Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150                *="  ____ /             +1 (415) 435-5010
erony@marin.k12.ca.us             \     )                    Tiburon, CA
                                   //  \\   "Carpe canine"
    Join the GREY RIBBON CAMPAIGN to bring ICANN out of the shadows.
                See http://www.domainhandbook.com/icannt.html