Re: Text Version of Draft AIP Documents

On 05-Feb-99 Andrew Q. Kraft, MAIP, Executive Director wrote:
> I'm confused. How are the trademark holders in more than one constituency in
> the model in this draft? The thought was that public interest groups, etc.,
> would go into the non-profit/noncommercial constituency, but those with
> trademark/intellectual property interests would have their constituency, as
> well...

One more thing I wanted to take exception to here.  Those interested in
protecting their domain names from unfair practices by trademark holders are
not necessarily "Non profit/non commercial" in nature, and would still have an
interest in the general subject area of "intellectual property interests."

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@wxweb.qnis.net>
Date: 04-Feb-99
Time: 23:52:05
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977