Re: Draft New Draft

Ellen Rony wrote:

>Does this 1/30/99 draft supercede both the ORSC (V2) and AIP (1/19) drafts?
>Please advise.

This latest draft -- which some are calling the "draft" draft -- was
simply an effort to find common pieces of the earlier submissions and put
them together in a way that seemed coherent and sensible. It is not the
"consensus" of any or all of the AIP or the ORSC or CENTRE (from which we
also took pieces). It's a draft that we've tried on to see how it looks
and are asking others for comments. As the ORSC and AIP lists illustrate,
many of the concepts and wordings are still in play.

  -- Bret