Re: [[dnsproc-en] new math]

Sorry, but who is Marion Cavanaugh? I don't recall seeing any of your
postings on the "discuss" list, to which your message below was copied.

You write with a great deal of assumed authority, telling people what to do
and what not to do, people who have been on these lists for a long time,
whereas you seem to be a newcomer. I am not defending here the POV of the
poster of the appended message, but the topic he's writing on is one of the
main topics of discussion on many of the lists. Surely he has the right to
post it?

I suggest that it isn't off-topic postings or narrowly-defined subjects that
disturb the flow of these lists and the progress of this process, but the
recent spate of postings by persons like you who haven't contributed much
yet seem to think they have the right to edit and censor others. In other
words, who compensate their ignorance with arrogance.

I'd think twice before sending any more posts like the one below, if I were
you. You make your cause (if you have one) appear ridiculous.

P.S. Why do you sign "Gene"? And why don't you reply to a message in the
normal way using the reply function, and the right arrowhead to indicate
copied text?

P.S.S. I submit to you that it isn't the courts who need to take us
seriously, but the users of the Internet.