Re: icc comments in text

I think maybe it is becoming more obvious as to why I could not just
throw in with the TRANSITION TEAM in MTY, and leave ORSC behind.

Trust has to be earned.

And, so ORSC is trying to earn trust by working in the open to build
up a melded DNSO draft from all the comments made by anyone in the
public arena, and from all the various alternative drafts.

And, this is being done without any secret deals or closed rooms.

So, that is our position going into the meeting tomorrow and Friday.

Cheers...\Stef

>From your message Thu, 21 Jan 1999 06:57:29 +0200:
}
}In message <36A6AAF2.2F7970F7@iciiu.org>, Michael Sondow writes:
}> Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote (to Kent Crispin):
}>
}> > Yes, and look at the mess you made.
}>
}> Eberhard-
}>
}> Kent doesn't care whether you support his draft. He doesn't care if I
}> support it. He doesn't care if the participants support it. He only cares
}> whether Michael Heltzer and Martin Scwimmer are happy with him. He has cut a
}> deal with them, and that's all that matters to him now. He's ready to see
}> the DNSO.org fall apart, so long as there is a draft that the INTA boys are
}> happy with. They want an independent NC? There's an independent NC. They
}> want high fees? There are high fees. They want closed books? There are
}> closed books. Kent isn't working for the DNSO.org any more, he's working for
}> INTA. Get it?
}
}I do not know who he is working for, but I do agree it's not
}DNSO.ORG.
}
}So, we have a self appointed leadership that is not listening to their
}members, trying with insults unworthy of even the alleged holder of a
}Mickey Mouse degree, to bully opposition into silence, lie, cheat,
}refuse full disclosure, and in Kent's case are not even intelligent
}about it.
}
}el