Re: Merge draft

On 20-Jan-99 Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
> Antony Van Couvering wrote:
>>
>> It seems we have a problem with how the drafting is proceeding.  The dispute
>> concerns two main points:
>
> I think that the problem concerns a very limited number of people, btw.

The problem concerns everyone who is not willing to tow the CORE/PAB "company
line" and go along with the dominance of the CORE/PAB and Trademark Interest
Coalition.

This DNSO.org is now more appropriately named "The CORE/PAB/TM Coalition to
Control the DNSO".

You belittle those who object by making such a statement, and I find that to
be personally repugnant.

I am totally and completely disgusted with this farce DNSO.org effort.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@wxweb.qnis.net>
Date: 19-Jan-99
Time: 20:00:03