Re: [ifwp] SO Formation/Selection Process

Jay and all,

  This is an excellent question that Jay poses here.  We hope that others
take not of it and also take note of Ester's or ICANN's answer, should we
ever receive one ( I am still waiting on answers to the November 14th
Boston meeting, so I am not too overly hopeful here for obvious reasons).

  However!!!  It is likely due to the involvement of Mike
Roberts and Joe SImms with the DNSO.ORG effort
that we already know the answer to the DNSO selection,
even though there is another DNSO effort underway
DNSO.NET....