Re: [bwg-n-friends] Re: Latest iteration of bylaws

Hello Kent -- I originally included discuss@dnso.org to assure the
this got wide distribution.  But, ceross posting is displiked by many so it is hard to keep it going.

How about setting up a compostite cross posted list for this
discussion, and include all lists that want to be included.

Cheers...\Stef

>From your message Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:12:09 -0800:
}
}
}I wonder if someone could tell me about this apparently closed
}mailing list "bwg-n-friends@fibertron.com"? It's obvious that lots of
}discussion about this stuff is taking place on that list.  Is there
}an archive of that list available to the public?
}
}--
}Kent Crispin, PAB Chair				"Do good, and you'll be
}kent@songbird.com				lonesome." -- Mark Twain