Re: [ifwp] RE: IS it time for a new DNSO?

Mr Sims writes:
> with all due respect, the notion that I have been added to the DNSO
> lists as part of some conspiracy is silly.  I asked to be added to the
> relevant lists solely, and I emphasize solely, to try to be better
> informed about what is happening on this subject.  That is is the same
> reason I am on various other lists, including the IFWP list.  In fact,
> because of my ICANN role, I try to avoid participating on these lists,
> and simply listen in to the discussion.  (Unfortunately, there have been
> occasions when I could not control my fingers, but I am trying hard to
> eliminate those.)

 Are you a member of any closed lists and
 how do I subscribe to those? Are you engaged
 in any private discussions on public policy
 matters and are you willing to disclose
 these correspondences to concerned and
 interested citizens (not to mention the
 American government which is funding all
 this)? Thanks in advance for your reply.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net . http://fcn.net
 http://fcn.net/allisat _ http://fcn.net/draft