Re: [ifwp] RE: Addition of Joe Sims to Participants Mailing List

On 18-Dec-98 Christopher Ambler wrote:
> As a shareholder in Image Online Design, the company
> with the longest-standing operational prospective registry,
> I would like read access and participation access to any
> and all DNSO.ORG mailing lists.
>
> Not knowing the subscription address, I must make this
> request in public on these lists.
> --
> Christopher Ambler

Here is the inherent problem with this organization.

Significant stakeholders have to ASK to be able to participate.  They should be
welcomed and have been considered participants from the beginning.

That they have to ask permission to be added to participants closed lists shows
that there is no real intent to be fair, open, and embrace all stakeholders.
They only want to be representative of their own special interests.

It would be pathetic if it wasn't so damn serious in its implications for all
stakeholders and internet users.

William X. Walsh (WXW7/WW1506)| TJ Network Services - The .TJ NIC
Network Operations            | http://tjns.tj / http://nic.tj
william@tjns.tj/william@nic.tj| Domain Names, DNS, Email,
+1-(209)-493-6144             | DynamicDNS & Web Hosting Services
Date: 17-Dec-98 / Time: 18:35:12