particular is determined and agreed upon (Depending on how that
agreement is reached), does the Registrar or the registry have the
power and responsibility of enforcement?   Just food for thought......

  The other HUGE problem is that the current "DNSO" at www.dnso.org
is seemingly starting to practice "Behind Closed Doors" decision making
as a part of the drafting committee activities.  This leads us to a
potential LOCK-OUT situation in the PROCESS for any members.  Claims
of "Consensus" that is not verified have already surficed.   This is a
bad thing and cis in stark violation of the White Paper.