Re: [ifwp] Re: New York Times article on ccTLDs/IATLD

Chris and all,

  You are exactly correct here Chris.  Through my Nextel Cell phone it is
cheaper for me to dial into Dallas POP to send and retrieve my messages.
As it is not a overseas or a long distance call.  Thank you for pointing that
our and clarifying that Chris.  I just thought I would clarify it a bit more
succinctly for everyone. >;)  All aspersions aside however, eh Chris?

 Be sure to include this COMPLETE set of facts to teh FAQ's shall we?

Christopher Ambler wrote:

> "Jeff Williams" said...
> >  We agree with you assessment here.  On my trip to europe just before the
> >ICANN boston meeting...
>
> I checked the messages posted to the various lists for a full month before
> the Boston ICANN meeting, including a few days after the meeting. In all
> cases, "Jeff Williams" was posting from a Netcom Dallas dialup POP.
>
> >From Europe?
>
> Yet another tidbit for the FAQ :-)
>
> Christopher

Jeffrey A. Williams