8 January 2001
Resolution from NC meeting November 2000:
1. "The Names Council agrees to the concept of establishing a Business Plan and to establish a Business Plan Task Force (BPTF) to manage the development of a plan for the period 2001-2002 and prepare a draft for approval by the NC at it meeting in March 2001."
1. A mission statement
2. A set of objectives that the NC intends to meet within a given time frame.
3. A set of optimal strategies under each objective outlining the way the objectives will be met.
4. A set of specific actions - the tactics describing in detail how each strategy will be carried out.
5. A set of criteria for the measurement of success.
6. A review and evaluation process.
Timeframe: February 2001 to identify and implement by end 2001.
Timeframe: 2001 first half and on-going.
Timeframe: 2001 first half.
© DNSO Names Council