DNSO General Assembly
Marina del Rey Meeting on 14 November 2000 - agenda
4 November 2000
From Harald Tveit Alvestrand, GA Alternate Chair
Date, time and webcast
The DNSO General Assembly meeting in Marina del Rey, USA, will be held on
Tuesday, 14 November 2000, 09:00 - 12:00, [@ Marina Beach Marriott, Pacific Room].
(09:00 Los Angeles, 12:00 New York, 17:00 UTC, 18:00 CET, 02:00 Tokyo next day)
Please visit http://www.icann.org/mdr2000/ for details about all ICANN meetings (schedule, agendas, meeting rooms, hotels, visas, etc).
The NC will be webcast by Berkman Center, thanks to Ben Edelman email@example.com
Access will be via http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/la2000/ as usual.
Requires RealPlayer 5.0 or later and a 14.4Kbps or faster modem.
Status report, to include: (@09:00)
- Report from Secretariat (DNSO administrivia) 10 min
- Report from the Chair (what on the list since Yokohama) 10 min
- Discussion 5 min
Other reports (@10:00)
- Constituency meetings (held the day before) - 4 minutes each
- WGs and Committees 10 min/group from 10:00
If there are any, please notify me
- Questions/comments, 10 min
Debate on issues (@10:30)
- - Individual Constituency, 10 min
Proposals for going forward on this issue are welcomed.
- - Procedures for GA Chair elections, 10 min
Procedures functionally similar to At Large elections suggested
- - Relationship GA/@Large, 5 min
- - Multilingual testbed, 5 min
For orientation - see Monday's workshop for details
- - New TLDs - status review and suggestions for action (if any), 5 min
- - DNSO Review, 40 min
Introductions to the issues of DNSO organization sought
AOB 15 min, @11:45
Please have items ready for proposal at the start of the meeting, if possible
|© DNSO GA Chair's